Monday, December 29, 2008

Seriously?

We went to Walgreens tonight to grab a couple of things... well... they already have Valentine's day candy and stuff out... serioulsy? It's December 29th... c'mon wait until the new year!!

Oh and they also have Obama and family t-shirts... that's just silly... I'd like to see someone actually wear that... I mean it's cheesy as get-out... I like Obama and all and it's pretty cool what he did... but I will never wear a t-shirt with him and his family pictured on it... they also have commertive plates... Good job Walgreens... way to cash in on the Obama wagon!!

And a side note... I went in there looking like utter hell... a gray hoodie... black men's swishy shorts... pink socks... and my brown clogs... I was hott!!

And on a unrelated topic Boz and Bear are completely worn out... it's pretty funny

1 comment:

Angie said...

lol
Walgreens cracks me up with all the crappy crap they sell.