Saturday, December 27, 2008

Our Christmas

This year's Christmas was amazing... one of the best ones in recent memory. It was so amazing b/c spending time with family was great. It seemed like every celebration we went to was low-key and really enjoyable. I love spending time with the whole family and this year did not disappoint. I want to thank everyone I had a chance of spending time with and I hope they had as good of a time as I did.

I also got a lot of really awesome and thoughtful gifts this year. I'm truly blessed to have such amazing people in my life... now there's a good chance I don't have a picture for every gift... but that does NOT mean I like those any less... I probably either put them away already or they got mixed in with Chad's stuff... also some of the clothes I got were so cute, but did not fit :( I guess I need to lose some weight!! Also, they are not in any particular order, just the order they got uploaded on the blog and I didn't want to mess with it. Oh and forgive how horrible I look in the new clothes... I managed to cut my face out, but sometime the shirts would ride up and there would be my pooch...


Here's the message Chad's mom had engraved on the back of my new iPod nano.
Here it is in it's case, isn't the pink adorable?
Here's an awesome baking sheet Chad's sister gave us... I've never seen anything like it I'm excited to try it out, even not at Christmas time.
Here's a new card game we got... I've never played, but I'm excited to
You can't go wrong buying us board games!!
This one has an adorable package, I'm excited to play it!!
Here's the massager I got in the rob your neighbor game with my mom's family, I think Chad will get more use out of it than I will
Here's an adorable black turtle neck... I love it
And a striped sweater dress
And another, I love the colors
A cardigan/turtle neck set in a lovely light blue... it's so soft as well
An adorable black shirt... I actually wore it last night... there's a weird whitest spot in the picture that's not there in real life.
an awesome gray turtle neck with a cute cardigan
Here's the turtle neck alone... you can kinda see through it...
The t-shirt my mom brought me back from the Woodstock museum
a really cute sweater and shirt with brown pants, so cool
a little black jacket my mom got a good deal on... Chad says it reminds him of Michael Jackson, but I still love it
I love the color and style of this shirt
This one is so cute too... I love the green
Here's a cute purple shirt and pencil skirt... love it!! The socks are some of my old favorites as well
And from the front...
The traditional socks and underwear gift from my mom
Chad's new paper towel dispenser... it's pretty amazing... one tear every time!!
My cute new laptop bag I got from Tricia and Tony.
The absolutely fantastic board game my mom created with pictures of us... detail...
The whole board...
And the box...
a shoe rack... so happy about that one!!
My new knee high black boots
A GPS

A new Christmas decoration from Chad's aunt and uncle... I love it!!
My new earring holder from someone off etsy
One of my favorite gifts from my Grandma.
This is a sign cat bought me at PetSmart...
New brown flats
And our absolutely wonderful incredible Dyson... OMG I've never been this excited about a vacuum!!

Keith also got us a super cool ice cream maker... but I forgot to take a picture of that... it's red, so neat!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Damn you got a TON of awesome stuff!!!! I want your dyson and your ipod. Merry Christmas!