Wednesday, December 24, 2008

For Christmas

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? paper... and each with a bow or ribbon... I love wrapping
2. Real tree or Artificial? artificial I don't like the needles that fall off or how it makes me itchy
3. When do you put up the tree? A couple weeks before Christmas
4. When do you take the tree down? Sometime around New Years
5. Do you like eggnog? actually I tasted my brother's the other day and it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be...
6. Favorite gift received as a child? oh there was so many...
7. Hardest person to buy for? Chad
8. Easiest person to buy for? Mom
9. Do you have a nativity scene? nope... but always love my Grandma's
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail - although none this year
11. Worst Christmas gift ever received? some people should just not buy me clothes
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story for shizzle
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? About a month before
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Maybe... well actually one this year... shh
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Umm food!!
16. Lights on the tree? I love lights
17. Favorite Christmas song? I want a Hippo for Christmas
18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? home, luckily
19. Can you name all of Santa's Reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen - we all learned everyone's favorite at a very fun game at dad... haha
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? a light up star... I love stars
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? people... people are stupid, mean, and crazy sometimes
23. What theme or color are you using? more modern... there are no rules
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? a pony

No comments: