Monday, December 29, 2008

Oh Joy

Weekends are always great... I mean the shear fact that I don't have to come here... to work makes them totally awesome!!

On Friday we went out for a friend's birthday to one of our favorite bars... we were amazed at the fact it was so crowded... then the headache I *thought* would go away once I started being around friends and drinking got increasingly more intense... It was fun hanging out with everyone but in the smokey bar with a headache just didn't turn out to be as much fun as I'd hoped... it really should have been better... I hate the fact I had that silly headache... grrr

Saturday we headed over to my mom's house for breakfast and board games... a little history... On Christmas we typically have a big breakfast and then play the board games my mom got us (she get us each a board game each year... tradition!!) Since Chad and I had to head down to his grandparents' house for his family's Christmas celebration we weren't able to do the breakfast/board games on Christmas. So we planned to come over on Saturday. It was a lot of a fun... a delicious breakfast followed by board games... we played Apples to Apples, Pictionary, Buzz Word, and Scene It. I love board games!!

Saturday night we didn't do much of anything... same goes for Sunday... but it was a very nice weekend... I'm especially treasuring them now since I'm not sure how many I'll get to enjoy in the next two months with tax season and conversion at work...

No comments: