Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Number 1

Random question... how many times per day does the average person pee a day?

I feel like I have to pee a lot during the day... I probably go 5-6 times while I'm at work (roughly 8.5 hours) I kept thinking that this may be due to the fact that I drink a lot... but I really don't think I drink that much during the day...

Here's the run down on liquid during an average day for me...

I drink a bottle of OJ in the mornings (15.2 oz)
I drink a can of soda at lunch (12 oz)
Throughout the day I drink a bottle of water (20 oz)

So should I be peeing this much? I don't feel like anything is wrong with me... but it seems like I go to the bathroom moreso than other people... given it's nice to get up from my desk and walk around, but at the same time it's kinda annoying...

1 comment:

Angie said...

I pee alot cause I usually drink at least 60 to 90 ounces of water a day (or I try to most of the time). I also drink 2 cups of coffee first thing in the morn and I usually have a soda with lunch. I have to have my water or I feel like ass and totally dehydrated. I feel your pain sister!