Friday, December 5, 2008

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

Chad has done me proud and gotten more responsibility at work. He will now be working the command center. (which I'm sure means a lot to you, but he gets to sit on an elevated platform to show his authority) I'm very excited for him since this is will be more money and more responsibility and he is happy which is wonderful!! However, this means he will be working the 8pm to 6am shift Monday through Thursday. No, I did not confuse the AMs and PMs. He will be working overnights now.

This will be a change for us since we won't be spending nearly the amount of time together that we do right now. But I think it will be a good change. We'll get to spend time apart, I'll get to take up the entire bed (okay this is a sad point as well), he'll wake me up in the morning and we'll get to spend time together in the evenings... and the list continues.

This sucks b/c in January when I'm working the insane amounts of overtime that I do we won't get to see each other much... and what sucks the most is as of right now he is working New Year's Eve... which is really REALLY REALLY sad to me... but maybe that will change...

Overall I'm proud of my hubby... I think this will be a good move. It will most surely be strange, but we'll make it work. But mostly I'm happy he's happy.

No comments: