Tuesday, December 9, 2008

95% complete

That's right, I'm nearly finished with my Christmas shopping. I seriously cannot believe it... I distinctly remember in past years not being done this early... I actually liked spreading out my Christmas shopping over the weeks... but not this year.

Last year I had a broken leg and had to do 90% of my shopping online. I mean I would normally do a fair amount of shopping online anyway but it sucked not being able to shop without being in major pain...

Chad is training this week 3-11 so we aren't really seeing each other this week... but it actually gave me the perfect time to go shopping. Last hung out with my mom. We first had a lovely dinner and then we went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I was able to get 2 of the 4 rob your neighbor gifts I had to purchase. I was also able to get half of the stocking stuffers we had to buy for my dad's house.

Next we went to Gordman's where I was able to get one more of the rob your neighbor gifts as well as other gifts I needed for Chad's parents and grandparents and my grandma and dad.

Finally we went over to Macy's where I was able to get my secret santa gift.

I really enjoyed spending some time with my mom... I always enjoy hanging out with her!!

On my way home from her house I decided to stop at Target. I figured since I was already out and in the shopping mode I should just go there. I was able to finish the other stocking stuffers and the final rob your neighbor gift. I also got ribbon and wrapping paper and stocking stuffers for my mom.

When I got home I ordered something online to finish up some gifts... combined with the gifts I ordered late Saturday night I'm nearly done. All I have left a couple of picture frames for my other grandparents, Christina/Claire, finishing up mom's stocking, and the finishing touches on Chad's parents and grandparents... oh and actually purchasing Lindsey's gift (we know what we're getting)

This weekend I'm taking my grandma shopping on our annual PJ shopping trip, it should be an enjoyable Saturday.

I'm just happy I'm nearly done. I have a plan for everything else (except one)... whooo go me!!

On a side note, I would totally take pictures of everything but most of my faithful blog readers are the ones I bought gifts for... so no-go on that!!

No comments: