Sunday, December 21, 2008

Our new Addition

This weekend we got a new addition to the family... Bear. Bear is a pitbull and totally adorable. My cousin Ashley is not able to keep him anymore (which is sad b/c she and her kids love that dog) but Chad is in love with him and offered to take him... that way they can still come and visit. I think he will be a good additional to our family... once he and the cats get use to one another... I've included some pictures of him along with our other furbabies.

Here's Bear's best picture I've taken thus far... I'm sure there will be more... I love his color


He found one of Bozley's rawhides and loves it!!Here's where Chad had been for the last hour... on the floor playing with the dogs...


Aww... kisses




Here's after we let the dogs outside... Chad had to go get Stitch and give her loves... it's going to take awhile for her to get use to the new additionHere's just a great picture of Boz... goofy dog
Here's Pretty laying in one of her favorite spots on my coat in a little ball... so cute


I tried to take a picture of Stitch's favorite spot but the dog walked right in front of the pictureHere it is... The cats are smart and lay on the vents where the hot air comes out... Here's an adorable picture of Stitch... looks comfy doesn't it?

No comments: