Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Random New Year's Eve

Here's just a random catch up post:
  • I feel very guilty… Last night a bunch of my friends were getting together at a local pizza place. I was suppose to go and I didn't end up going. After I got home, took our walk, and ate dinner. We turned on a movie before Chad had to go to work (more on that later)… well… I miss Chad… and when we are together I just feel incredibly comfortable and usually fall asleep… I'm pretty sure he hates it and I hate it as well when I'm wide awake at midnight without him… anyway… I fell asleep and didn't make it up there… I feel so guilty b/c I should have gone… I'm seriously kicking myself… I feel bad… I feel like this is usually my excuse and I hate it… I feel like I'm lazy and stupid… I always feel way more guilty than I should about certain things… I hate how it makes me feel… grrrr… maybe I'll show up to the New Year's party tonight with friends either before or after I hang out with Chad…
  • The 15 minutes at the end of my work day is perhaps the most annoying of the day… I mean I have to deal with stupid people on the elevator on the way out of the building… I have to deal with idiots at crossing the street to the parking garage… I have to deal with people waiting for the elevators to get to their cars… deal with people on the elevators again up to the cars… and then stupid people in their cars on the way out… (see below)
  • You know what really grinds my gears? People driving around speed bumps… okay… maybe not that drastic… but people who swerve hardcore just to avoid them… I mean is the bump really that bad?!? I was behind this pick up truck that would avoid every speed bump but that would mean they were close to hitting cars… you're in a effeing pick up truck… isn't that what they are meant for?!? Grrr… people…
  • In the parking garage yesterday one of elevators' lights were out… which meant it was completely dark in there… from what I gather from working here is people at heart are scared of elevators… if they act even slightly weird they won't want to get on that elevator ever again… who cares if I have to ride up 3 floors in the dark… who flipping cares…
  • I cannot stand people who use the ADA entrance in the front of our building when they are perfectly able to use the rotating doors… When I broke my leg I had to use that door… I understand… but people who are well abled should walk through the rotating door gosh darn it… just like one of my previous blogs about people using the elevator to go down one floor… grumble.
  • I am gaining weight… since the wedding I have gained 8 pounds… I need to lose weight… I've written out "rules" I'm going to try to follow. They shouldn't be too hard to follow… and I've already started to follow them… so hopefully I can drop some poundage and go back to my college body.
  • Next week (well Friday really) will start tax season… long hours… possible weekend work… I have no clue how it's all going to go… but no one really ever does… so I might be MIA for the next month or I might not… I know for sure I'll have to get some drinks from time-to-time.
  • We are having chili tonight… I am SO EXCITED… I'm always excited about chili night they are the best kinds of nights
  • We watched The Golden Compass last night… and needless to say I was disappointed… for one the 'climax' was anti-climatic… and it ended in a freaking 'to be continued' and since it bombed they probably won't be making a second one… great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenn - 2009 should be a year of positive thoughts. Enjoy every moment and create wonderful memories!!