Saturday, January 3, 2009

It was a SNS miracle

I thought this was pretty funny... Chad and I went to Steak n Shake last night for dinner. I mostly order the same thing every time however with slight variations. Well last night I ordered my typical Frisco Melt platter with chili as both of my sides. After I said this I immediately started to question this... I mean I love their chili but the family next to us had cheese fries that looked amazing so I came to the conclusion I wanted cheese fries too. I started to try to send Chad ESP vibes to order some cheese fries with his taco salad (appetizing I know...) Well Chad didn't catch my thoughts... and I figured well it's probably for the best b/c do I really need that much food? So when our food finally was ready (before the waitress brought it over to us) we saw her look at the order and then the receipt and then went to talk to someone else... we figured it was b/c they put tomatoes and/or onions on the taco salad (Chad ordered them without) and we were really convinced it was going to be like that...

Anywho... she brings us our order and says they messed up and gave me cheese fries... and not only that... they must had accidentally thought I ordered two orders of cheese fries... b/c that's what we got... 2 freaking orders of cheese fries... That we got to keep... for free... and I didn't even have to feel guilty about not eating them all since they were free... whoo!!

So even though my ESP skillz didn't work on Chad... they must have worked on someone in that store... and that, my friends, is what you call a Steak n Shake miracle!!

No comments: