Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Update(s)

Here's a list of random updates:
  • last weekend was awesome... Friday night Chad and I got to spend some time together... we ate food (Chad and I were tricked by a commercial... KFC's big box deal is so NOT worth it) and we watched Moulin Rouge since Chad has never seen it before... he loved it.
  • Oh Saturday... Rachel and I went to a jewelry party at our good friend Katie's house and Rach, me, and Chad met Sam for dinner at B-dubs... mmm honey bbq boneless wings
  • That night we had an impromptu party... it's amazing to me that you can plan a party for weeks and no one can come and then randomly on a Saturday night you call a bunch of people and they all show up... We played a whole bunch of drinking games and just had a great fun night... It was seriously a-m-a-z-i-n-g
  • Have you ever had a conversation with someone who was completely smashed and they start speaking the truth... but the good kind of truth... Rachel and I had a heart-to-heart and the things she said made me feel really special... now I know there's a very good possibility she doesn't remember what was said... but it was sweet
  • We celebrated my Grandma's birthday on Sunday along with Eve, another relative of mine (if I described how we are related it would get very confusing) Grandma and Eve were born on the same day... both turning 72. Texas Roadhouse did a great job of serving all 26 of us... and both of them seemed to be having a very good time.
  • Do you know what sucks the most? No not Tony (inside joke in case you were wondering) the fact Chad and I have spent only roughly 70 minutes together since I left for work on Monday morning... and the only reason it's that high is b/c he came home early this morning, woke me up, and brought me breakfast in bed... he's the love of my life and I miss him right now
well... I think I'm going to put the dogs to bed and then head to bed myself... just everyone hope the next few weeks go by quickly so I can not have to be at work for 11 hours every day... whew... I need a new job.

No comments: