Monday, December 15, 2008

Oh the weekend

I had a very enjoyable weekend...

Friday during work the last few hours were just frustrating... so it was very nice to finally get out of work. All day I said I was going to go home and crawl into bed... and I pretty much did just that. I fell asleep for awhile... and then was in and out of sleep... suddenly the dog (being as the good guard dog she is) starting barking like crazy and then I started to hear footsteps. Which was strange since Chad was suppose to be at work until 11 and I was the only one home... suddenly Chad came into the bedroom with Krispy Kremes. It left work early to spend some time with me... and brought me doughnuts... it was so sweet.

Saturday I went out to my aunt's house to take my Grandma on our annual shopping trip. We first ordered something for my mom and then we headed to Steak n Shake were we had lunch... let me tell you this... there were some goofy looking people working there... We then headed to Kohl's where we were able to get everything!! It was really nice spending time with my Grandma... we had a very good time!!

While I was out there I found out they were celebrating Alayna and Adin's birthday (my cousins, Alayna was my flowergirl) So I stayed out there and celebrated with them. I wish I would have brought my camera... they are two very adorable fun kids.

After I got home on Saturday Chad and I just hung out... we didn't do much of anything, but it was nice being able to do that together...

Sunday we slept in way way too late... we got up and got Quiznos... I got two kinds of sandwiches since I couldn't decide. My normal Turkey, ranch, and cheddar, and a meatball... mmm was it good!! We then watched some football... and decided to watch the Dark Knight... which was as good as I remembered it to be... and it was easier for me to watch knowing they cut away before the gory stuff...

Sunday night was Survivor (see other blog) and I wrapped Christmas presents while doing that. I love to wrap Christmas presents... we have them all under the tree and it looks so pretty.

The weekend was great!!

No comments: