Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dollar Store Find

I know I haven't written as much as I usually do but it's been a busy week... hopefully more soon but I had to write about this...

I went to the Dollar Store tonight to purchase some picture frames... I buy ugly ones there and then decorate them... it's one of my hobbies and something I think I'm pretty good at... random talent I know... I'll take pictures of some if I ever think about it...

Well... I went to check out and right by the register are all those random purchases and things you always forget you need... I love this area of the store b/c it's all so random and fun...

Anyway hanging in the random stuff section is a pregnancy test... yes... can you believe that? Who would go to the Dollar Store for a pregnancy test? And who would pay a dollar for it? It's so strange the things you can find there... once I saw a sign they were selling ground beef... um, no thank you!!

No comments: