Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful

I live a very blessed life and have a lot to be thankful for on a daily basis.

I am thankful for the family I have.  They are truly amazing and care about me.  They make me smile and I honestly enjoy being around them.

More specifically I'm thankful for all of my parents... The older I am the more I realize just how amazing my parents are.  I am so lucky to have parents that care so much about me and specifically have THEM.

I am thankful for my friends - they make me laugh, they let me vent, they are really great friends and I'm lucky they are in my life.

I am thankful I found a house that I love so much.

I am thankful for a pretty amazing boyfriend who can always fix the house when it breaks.  He's so smart.

I am thankful for all our wonderful animals and each of their unique personalities.

I am thankful to have a job I like coming to.

I am thankful for delicious delicious food

I am thankful to have the Friday after Thanksgiving off for the first time in seven years.

I really hope that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving - eat a lot of food!! Gobble Gobble.

No comments: