Monday, November 18, 2013

A quick plug

I wasn't really sure what I wanted to write about today, and while I could/should be writing about my fabulous weekend I just don't want to admit it's over quite yet...

So... what to write about... nothing was really jumping out at me... but here's something I've thought about writing about for awhile...

In my recent years I've never been one for painting my fingernails... my toenails - absolutely... but fingernails just never dried correct (I was impatient) and chipped way too quickly for it to seem worth it.

Then I decided on a whim to buy this Sally Hansen stuff... I think I just liked the color... and I'm hooked... I have several bottles of it at this point... the stuff is Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure

They say it can last up to 10 days... although in my experience it's been about a week while it chipping just a bit (in places where it doesn't look bad if it does).  What's also wonderful about this stuff is it had the base and top coat already in it - so there's no need to worry about that stuff - which makes it super easy.  It also has a pretty great brush.

This is now my go-to nail polish just because I know how well it works for me.

My hand looks monstrous



Here are all the colors I have... from left to right - Jaded, Greige, Pedal to the Metal, Water Color, Rosy Outlook and Kook a Mango.

These bottles usually run me about $7 - but to me it's worth it. 

I'd highly recommend this nail polish!! 

1 comment:

dsdddwddgdd said...

i want some! stocking stuffer hint??..........