Friday, November 8, 2013

Christmas List - 2013

I am so excited for Christmas this year, I guess I am every year come to think of it :)  Here are some of the things that I would love:

  • Oven Mitts - I'd like red, and really only need one additional one (since we recently finally bought one)

  • Kitchen Towels - Also would like red

  • Spoon Rest - Would love something different.  My kitchen has red accents so something red maybe?  Or something cute or clever?

  • Small-ish Skillet - with ceramic coating or something that's not Teflon... I would like it for cooking eggs and such as we already have a large skillet

  • Home Depot Gift Cards - I cannot stress that one enough... I need exciting things like a lawn mower, weed wacker, and paint... These would really come in handy!

  • Shelves - I need some shelves for things like crafting supplies and my collection of board games.  Something like this, this, or this or this!

  • Dining Room Table - I know this is probably not a reality, but going to put it up anyway... I want a rectangle in dark brown to black tone.  I'd like it to seat 6 but ideally have a leaf that can extend up to 8.  I know this is not going to happen (especially since I'm not really linking to anything), but wanted to put it out there...

  • Toms - I LOVED the pair I got last year... so I'd really like to have another pair like gray or brown... but really there's lots of cute ones to choose from!

  • Fire pit (I've seen some really cool ones at art fairs where they use an oil drum, but really any one would be nice to have)

  • A fun apron

  • Cards Against Humanity

  • Soft Blanket for couch

  • Fun Salt and Pepper shakers (good stocking stuffer haha)


  • A fire proof box

  • Funny entertaining cross-stitch patterns (there are some really good ones on Etsy)

  • Beginner's Sewing Machine - possibly - with all the needed accessories?... haha

  • Magazine Subscription to either People, DIY Magazine or Real Simple


  • Flour/Sugar Storage containers - I don't really want to display them - these are for my cabinets.  I would like one for Flour, one for white sugar and one for brown sugar.  One like this - but I'm not married to it.

  • Kitchen Art - I like these funny ones from Etsy - I would need frames and a matte for them too probably





Kitchen Gadgets:

Clothes:
  • Dresses
  • Jeans (Curvy Fit from Gap fit me nicely)
  • I'd like skinny jeans - but I'm not sure fit or anything so that's not very helpful...
  • Shirts
  • Cardigans
  • Comfy pants

Other Gift Card Ideas:
  • Hobby Lobby
  • Michaels
  • Target
  • JC Penny
  • Mcalisters
  • Etsy

No comments: