Saturday, November 23, 2013

Office Tour Part 2

Ready to see the rest of my office??

Here's my wall of doodles - I really don't see them much since they are behind my monitors

The one end of my desk - with all my random stress balls and such.  There's also a picture of me, my boss and an intern we had (he's in the center).  I also like my Mario mushroom.  There's a mason jar with flower pens and a balloon flower that still looks good (from almost three years ago)

This is more what I can see hanging - My boss game me that taco bell packet b/c she thought it was funny (says don't throw me under a bus).  Next to that is my paper bracelet collection - I keep them all that I get at concerts and whatever.  I write the name, date, and place on each as well.  There's also some random cards.  In the lower right hand corner is a lounge chair for a cell phone.

Here's a better look at my cards.  My mom has given me two of them (the ends), my dad gave me the one in the middle and Dan gave me the Snoopy ones.  The second from the left is the first card he gave me.  My boss gave me the Flowchart card on the lower part

This is one of my computer speakers - I looked at it for years and always saw a face so I just made it official.  Next to that is another cell phone holder, but this guy holds a cake instead... I even gave him a post-it note ring. (does this make me a loser I'm just not sure)

Here's the other end of my overhead thing.  You can see the second calendar I have.  There's also a random collection of animals I picked up here or there.  Dan got me the beanie baby platypus after a story I told him.  I have a Blues thunder stick from a playoff game (there's another one behind the desk) and my two Cardinals towels from post seasons.  I'll talk about the Cardinals stuff below.

My zoo calendar (#3) a work related thing I don't even use anymore and a map of the US with the states I've visited outlines... I now realize you can barely see the highlights - I'll need to change that!

Here's my Cardinals stuff - a Rally Squirrel, a Mr. Potato Head, a David Freese bobble-head, a baseball bat from the Louisville Slugger Factory, and a pretty photo print my friend Liz gave me. 
That's a fun little tour of my office.  Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: