Sunday, November 27, 2011

Make Up

I feel like I need new make up.  Well I know that I need some new eyeliner, because I'm down to just one color - plumb color (that supposedly brings out the green in my eyes)

I would really like someone to tell me how to do my make up.  What looks the best on me.  How would I look the best?  What's a good day look?  What's a good night look?  Should I be using brushes instead of what I'm given? 

So many questions... I know I could be doing it better.  I think I'm okay with make up, but a lot of time it's just smudging it all together until it looks right, haha.  There has to be a better way.

I also thing I should do something with my lips, but I'm just not sure what.  Eyes are the most important, but I'm sure there are ways to make my lips look better too.  I know that Sephora make up is great... I would just like to have better stuff I guess.  I've had the same items forever.  I should actually probably throw the stuff away that I don't use.

Maybe I should research some more.  Or buy some new things as I need them.  Although, a good brush set might be useful.

I'll get it figured out someday...

2 comments:

Emily said...

You should go to the mall makeup counters and have them do your makeup one day. They're usually really nice and can answer all those questions for you. I did it once at the Bobby Brown counter with a friend who's stepmom worked there. It was great, I believe the makeup part is free but you're generally expected to purchase 'something' from them then. I was never super girly growing up so that helped me tons when trying to figure the whole makeup thing out later. =-)

Susan said...

We could have a Mary Kay party! I love that stuff and you get free facials and make overs. Thats the make up I use.