Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy Christmas

Well, I had an entire list written out and somehow it got deleted... now I feel pretty defeated since I had already put so much work into it... like hours of work into it... how freaking annoying!!

So here I am starting over... good times...

So again this year a DSLR will top my list... I know that I probably won't get it, but here it is just in case - a Nikon D3000
I would also like a nice point and shoot.  I would like something from a decent brand, that is pretty compact... something like the Canon Powershot S95
Due to my recent situation there's some home items I would like...

Like this Rachael Ray cookware set
And a bakeware set
A utensil set

A good knife
I love this knife block!

A 6-quart crock pot

A food chopper
I need some new silverware
I will need a vacuum - ideally a Dyson would be great, since those are so expensive I know that's not really possible, however I know that I want bagless and aimed a pet hair would be nice.
Ever since I went to the Salt and Pepper museum on vacation this summer my future kitchen NEEDS some good shakers like these owls

or these tiki heads

or even these Mr. T's



Now that the Cardinals have won the World Series Cardinals gear is a must!  And of course there's a bunch of good things!!  So here's some links b/c if you know me, you'll know it's hard to limit myself!
Cardinals 1     Cardinals 2     Cardinals 3     Cardinals 4     Cardinals 5     Cardinals 6     Cardinals 7 

And let's add this Cardinals toaster to the home goods I must have
I would like a St. Louis Blues shirt - Blues 1     Blues 2

I would like some simple black flats and some gray ones too
I would love some brown boots (they can be flats or heels)
I would really like a bright red cardigan - in this style but bright red... I'd also like a black one... nothing fancy, just solid, ideally 3/4 sleeve, button down... wouldn't mind some other solid colors too - pink, green, etc.

Some jeans - curvy style - I know I fit into Target Brand Fit 4 size 10R... I would like a pair of skinny jeans but mostly boot cut

I would love some skirts... here's some examples...
Skirt 1     Skirt 2     Skirt 3     Skirt 4     Skirt 5     Skirt 6     Skirt 7

Of course I want dresses, I showed some in a recent post, but here's some more... I like lots of different kinds of dresses!
Dress 1     Dress 2     Dress 3     Dress 4     Dress 5     Dress 6     Dress 7     Dress 8     Dress 9     Dress 10     Dress 11     Dress 12      Dress 13     Dress 14

I would like a tunic like this or that - preferably that I can wear with black leggings

I seriously love Old Navy stuff - so many cute tops, dresses and skirts - so gift card?
A new pair of tennis shoes - crosstrainers
I'd like some yoga and/or workout pants

I'd love some new prints for my room or future place - I ended up going a little overboard with this but here are some I found on Etsy
Print 1     Print 2     Print 3     Print 4     Print 5     Print 6     Print 7     Print 8     Print 9     Print 10     Print 11     Print 12     Print 13     Print 14     Print 15     Print 16     Print 17     Print 18     Print 19     Print 20

A new charm necklace - I like random, like this

or that



And finally (for now) a compact mirror.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I think everyone needs Mr T. Salt and Pepper shakers!