Friday, October 21, 2011

Dresses

I seriously think I'm addicted to dresses... it's like what I always look for in the store and the first thing I look at when I go online on a site.  Today I was stumbling and came across Ruche - and I'm in love!

So here are a few of the dresses I'm loving!

purely majestic one shoulder dress - I love the one shoulder and the flowers... the color is great and the flowy skirt!

rosie wrap dress in dove gray by Darling UK - I really like the pattern and the casual yet classy
 crossing seawinds abstract print dress - I love the colors on this dress and the ruffle top... the bottom is really cute too
royale marina print dress - I really like the casual feel and the flowy look of this dress... looks like an easy one to wear
calm cascade ruffle dress - This is my favorite dress... I love everything about it, including the fact the back in longer than the front.  Seriously, I'm thinking about buying this one!
imposing beauty pocket dress in brown - This one just looks fancy, I've seen this style before, but I think it's a really cool look, it would be great for a wedding... if I had a wedding to go to.

 

2 comments:

Christina said...

I love every single one of those dresses!

Christina said...

I just went to that website, and started to peruse the rest of the dresses, and ironically, every dress that I liked were the ones you already picked out. :)