Thursday, October 13, 2011

How you doing?

Well, it's been awhile since I gave an update on me.  You can probably assume that the lack of updates are a good thing... and they are... I haven't really had the strong emotions that I needed to get out right now.  Sure - they have come at times, but they've gone just as quickly.

Like I mentioned in the move post I'm feeling a lot better now that I'm out of that house.  My room at my mom's is slowly coming together... mostly b/c I'm slow at getting stuff done.  I promise to share some room photos when I get finished.  I think you'll enjoy!

I have been mostly keeping myself busy with friends and family.  And of course the Cardinals on this playoff run and certainly helped the mood... it's so freaking exciting watching them win!

The weather in St. Louis has been beeeeeeee-yooooouuuu-TEEEE-fulll latley... so we took advantage of that and went to the winery with some friends.  Gorgeous scenary, wonderful weather, tasty food and fabulous company.


On Monday (Columbus day... a very important family holiday indeed) my sister and I walked around the St. Louis zoo.  I didn't take any pictures, but we had a good time - saw lots of animals and talked... other than the one last stretch at the end that was killer it was a really fun day.

So that's the very brief of what's been going on with me.

1 comment:

Mr. Mcgranor said...

I do not celebrate Columbus Day--it is Papist and Old World. Instead i celebrate Thanksgiving Day. Remember the Papist came looking for gold and a fountain of youth. The Protestent came to establish a New World.