Tuesday, October 28, 2008

They aren't pink they're red

So let me tell you a story about my Monday night... and by story I mean a description of my night, but really there's no actual story I don't believe.

Chad worked until 10 last night... so I had a night to myself. I came home and ate some dinner while watching 30 Minute Meals. For some reason I like this show, I couldn't tell you why... Rachel Ray gets on my nerves though... and (I don't say this about many people, but...) she needs bigger boobs. For her body type she should have bigger ta-tas. Anywho... I settled in for a night of watching crappy TV (pick up on the trend of me watching bad TV while Chad's away?) Then Chad called and I decided I would bring him some dinner and some cupcakes I made Sunday night. He really appreciated that... AND I got to see him in action at work, which was kinda cool, he really is good at what he does. It's amazing how annoyed he can be a person and how calmly and cooly he can talk to them... well built for the customer service industry.

Chad then got stuck on a long call so I headed back home. This was around 8. I thought about watching wrestling, but I really wasn't in the mood... I ended up putting on the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader show again. They were at training camp and had to get weighed and measured and such for uniforms. Somehow the coaches (over years I'm sure) figured out that the girls look best in the uniforms when their body fat percentage was between like 12-14% or something. That's just crazy that they have that figured out. And they do this high kick (I guess their kick line is what they are famous for which I didn't know until I watched this show) into a split (also famous for) which just doesn't look fun... probably mostly b/c I can't do the splits.

Then I got more captivated by Antiques Roadshow. This particular episode was titled "Jackpot!" where they showed a bunch of items that were purchased for very little money and turned out to be worth a lot of money. Since this is the best part of the show (along with people who think they have something really special but turns out they don't) the episode was really good. I had to call Chad after one of them. It was a book of watercolor paintings which were very pretty... the guy bought the book for a quarter at a garage sale and it ended up being worth $20,000-$30,000. The look on his face was priceless... it made me smile.

Then I'm sure I turned on some other crappy television but cannot recall what it may have been... but then Chad came home and he brought me flowers (I should take a picture when I get home!!) they were beautiful!! I arranged them in a vase. He is the sweetest sometimes!! I asked him why he always buys me roses instead of other flowers. He said he was going to get me sunflowers but then saw the bright pink roses and got me them... Well up until that point I would have sworn those roses were red. Upon further inspection they appear to be a light red... but I'm hoping they will open up more today and I'll be able to tell better.

I had some crazy dreams last night as well... I had a dream with a wasp in it... this happened about a year or more ago too... it was weird b/c like 3 nights in a row there was wasps it it... one where it just landed on me... one where I watched it sting me... and finally one where I smacked it away... last night I just saw one... and I remember it being really big... Here is what I've found about wasps in dreams

From http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary

Wasp
To see a wasp in you dream, signifies angry thoughts and feelings.
To dream that you are stung by a wasp, symbolizes growing envy and hatred towards you.
To dream that you kill a wasp, signifies your fearlessness to ward off your enemies and maintain your ethics and rights.

I also got shot 5 times. I don't remember why I got shot or who did the shooting but I remember the 5 times and I was still alive. Here is what I found about shooting, I could see how me being shot could mirror something in my life.

Shooting
To see a shooting in your dream, indicates that you have a set goal and know what you are aiming for in life. Your plans are right on target!
To dream that you shoot a person with a gun, denotes your aggressive feelings and hidden anger toward that particular person.
To dream that someone is shooting you with a gun, suggests that you are experiencing some confrontation in your waking life. You may feel victimized in some situation.

Here is about fives (now this may be more for see the actual number and not having something happen 5 times, I'm not sure...)

Five
Five represents your persuasiveness, spontaneity, daring/bold nature, action or the five human senses. This number may reflect a change in course. It is also the link between heaven and earth.

Also it says "Also worth noting is that odd numbers are considered more aggressive then even numbers, while even numbers are considered to be more tranquil. "

That site is way cool!!

No comments: