Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Home At Last

While I was at work I had plenty of things that I wanted to write about... however now that I'm home I can't think of it... so this may be a short post...

I have major problems buying jeans... they always fit fine in the dressing room and when I get home they never fit the same... they are too big or too long or too annoying... It's annoying... flipping annoying... on the good side of things we finally got Chad new jeans... he's needed them for months... we bought 4 pairs for Chad, 2 for me, and Chad got 3 shirts... and we only spent around $130, which I think is great!! How can you not love Kohls?? We went to the one next to Crestwood Plaza... it's so sad over there since no one goes there... It's a completely dead mall... this is the mall that I went to as a teenager... I know there are new owners and big plans, and I'm excited to see the transformation.

Today I had my annual OBGYN appointment (exciting I know!!) To make a long story short I was having some issues with my cervix and she thought that I may have to get laser surgery... well my last pap test came back normal as I'm hoping this one does too!! I hate those appointments it's always just ackward and such having to wait naked with paper "robes" but my doc is awesome, so for that I'm happy.

I drove on 44 today... and boy that road is bad... I know that they expanded it for the 40 closures but still... the old lines are still down in places and the road is bumpy and annoying... and there's no shoulder... what if I have to make an emergency stop? Or I get pulled over? I hope they fix 44 after 40...

Have you seen that new Rock Star 2 commercial? The one with Koby Bryant, Michael Phelps, Tony Hawk, and some other dude? It's pretty good!! I really want rock band.

Alright, that's all from me for now

No comments: