Friday, October 24, 2008

Jenn's Survivor Recap

Possibly my favorite TV show is Survivor... So I plan on giving my own recap/opinions on the show. I've watched every season of Survivor and only missed a couple of episodes total... While I'm probably not as big of a fan as some I know a lot about Survivor and while I can't recall every person who has played the game or even every person that has won Survivor I still know a lot!! So here is the first weekly installment of Jenn's Survivor Recap!! (if you can think of a better name please let me know!!)

The episode began as they all do... with a recap of what's been going on... The recap confirmed (to me) what I've been thinking since last week-- that they showed us something out of order. I felt that before last week's tribal council they showed us the Crystal finding Sugar's hidden immunity idol AFTER GC was complaining about wanting to go home... Since last week I really thought they played this out of order to make it seem like they were going to vote for Sugar instead of GC... sneaky sneaky... I also like how they only show the tribe members that are left and what deal they are on... I noticed this last season especailly when it got the the jury members... I like it!!

Anywho back to last night's episode...
Poor poor Fang... they just can't get it together and their food supply is limited... their morale is just down... way down... Since they haven't won any challenges they haven't gotten any of the food rewards not to mention the fact they wasted their rice early and from what they can tell only have enough food to last 6 days... that can't be good...

Randy is annoying... The way he cheered when he found out that GC went... (yes, GC needed to go, but seriously...) Kota is a much stronger team... and I'm impressed how long Bob and Randy lasted in the challenge... But after they won all the delightful pastries (that I was even wanting and I was full from chili cheese fries) did Randy really need to gloat about it... he's a jerk... I hope he doesn't win... he's also the wedding videographer who doesn't believe in marriage, sorry I don't want you filming my wedding if you don't believe in freaking marriage...

We finally got to see some drama in the Kota tribe... Dan is a hog and now they want to divide out the reward win... I don't recall seeing a tribe ever do this... it does make sense... it's just funny to be that they are only doing it b/c of Dan the pig. Dan reminds me of someone... but I'm just not sure who. Randy is smart though... he should distance himself from Dan... it's the smart move.

Poor Sugar was sent back out to exile... she's probably spent more time there than she has with her tribe and that just has to suck... It was sad to see her cry over the fact she's well fed while the rest of her tribe is starving... (I couldn't help but snicker though since the pineapple was eaten in the back ground... I would have totally gone for the pineapple first too... or maybe last... I love fresh pineapple) Speaking of Sugar... I cannot believe she would give up the hiddon immunity idol... When everyone knows you have it is when you need it the most... silly silly girl. Not to mention when Ace was talking about having the HII he didn't even factor in Sugar needing it... jerk!!

The immunity challenge was pretty exciting... Leave it to Matty and Kenny to figure out to go over the obstacles instead of through them... I can't believe Ace lost it for them... Jeff even told him like three time you won't have to force the pieces and what does he do?!? Shoves hard... perfect solution if you ask me!! What I can't believe even more is that the rest of the tribe just stood around and watched this... you deserved to lose Fang... sorry... you did... I was rooting for you and you lost it... no one to blame but yourselves and Ace (who ironically enough didn't really blame himself... hmmm)

Since Fang has constantly been losing I really haven't been able to get to know the members of Kota... I mean I know there's Randy, Corinne, Bob, Dan, Marcus, the gay guy who loves Marcus... and is that it?!? I don't know enough about them... they need to lose sometime just for the sake of getting to know the charecters...

Before tribal was interesting (as always)... They should have voted out pompus Ace... but Matty gave his word to Ace to keep him around until the merge... Given Kelly was annoying when she talked... at first I thought that she was misunderstood... turns out I was wrong... just annoying and picked fights... she needed to go... I don't know how I feel about Crystal... Miss Olympic Gold Medalist hasn't done much... but I can't blame her... she's on a losing team... it's going to get to you at some point... I'm so happy that Kenny convinced Sugar to get back the HII... Kenny's so nice.

Tribal council was interesting... I love Jeff... he's gotten really good at this... the fighting... and Ace provided more reason to get rid of Kelly... he's good... When she tried to blame him he turned it right back around... he's good... they need to get rid of him... and so Kelly went... everyone voted her way... (which you knew what would happen when she wrote down Crystal, since they probably would have used her to vote out Ace) I can't believe Cystal gave Kelly the middle finger while voting for her... that was awesome!!

I've decided I like Sugar (wish she would drop Ace) and Kenny... I've like him from the beginning... but I'm not picking a winner yet... there's absolutely no way I can at this point it would just be a complete guess and I want a little more to go into the choice...

Next week we are finally going to get the drama we need from Kota... I know I'm looking forward to that!!

No comments: