Saturday, October 18, 2008

When Chad's Away...

When Chad isn't home I watch the stupidest TV (yes I know I watch a ton of other things most people find stupid but yeah)... I mean seriously a show about being Paris Hilton's new best friend? The show is ridiculas... making them pose while on a roller coaster? Who comes up with this stuff?? I'm sure it's not Paris herself, something tells me she just isn't that bright...

Last weekend Chad worked on Sunday and I watched the silliest line up of TV... Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Show on CMT (watch girls try to make the squad.) Something tells me it's really hard to make that team. I had a coach in HS track that tried to be a Ram's Cheerleader and you basically had to know the team leaders or be a vetern to be on their team. I have a feeling that's just (if not worse) how the Cowboy's cheerleader... the choegrapher's daughter tried to make the team (and what do you know she's made the camp)

I also watched My Big Redneck Wedding... (it can't possibly be real can it?!?) Either way that show is just... funny.

Okay... enough stalling I'm going to get back to cleaning my closet... EXCITING!!

No comments: