Monday, October 27, 2008

Oh Monday Monday

So the weekend was good... I'm pretty happy with how it went... Friday night we met up with some friends for some Mexican food... which was great b/c I got Mango Margaritas... they were delicious!! Then we went over to Mike Duffy's in Kirkwood for some cheap pitchers. It was a lot of fun, we hadn't gone out drinking in quite awhile, not to mention friends are always good!!

Saturday we stayed in bed for a long time until I could finally convince Chad to get out of bed... But first we watched about 2-3 hours of the history channel. We then made our way out to Six Flags... and boy was it crowded!! But oh so beautiful outside, warm and sunny for a late October day. I didn't realize until Saturday how annoying I find people... I mean every line we got in it seemed like we got stuck in front of or behind annoying people. Most notiably in the line of The Boss. Now I love this ride since it's thrilling and long, so to me it's worth the wait. The people behind us were so freaking annoying. It was a teenage girl with her younger sister and her sister's friend and then two boy friends of her own. They got into line behind us and immediatly started to smoke... you aren't suppose to smoke in line, not to mention do I really want to breathe that in? NO!! I was so close to saying something to them (and I never ever do that.) Then the two young girls got annoying... they kept running into me and touching me for no reason... I really wanted to smack the girls... I mean seriously!!

Six Flags was fun... we rode a couple of new (to us) rides. Tony Hawk's Big Spin which was a fun ride but way way WAY to short of a ride. (and they try to sell you a $13 DVD of your ride, seriously who buys that?!?) We also rode the Evel Kneval which I really enjoyed. I just don't like crowds of people especially teenager who think they are all that and a bag of potato chips. And it never ceases to amaze me the line people will stand in for those silly turkey legs.

Sunday we cleaned (clean cleaned) the kitchen and the living room. They both looked so nice, it was great. I hope we are able to keep the house cleaner.
___________________________________________________________________

Today I moved in to my permenant desk (oh joy) and it sucks!! The vinyl part of my desk is coming up and it's just not cool. My desk is very janky. I also had to call b/c supposedly my last Perkins Loan Repayment was late (even though I sent it in with plenty of time) and the bill was confusing... well the chick that answered the phone was being snippy with me and it was freaking annoying. And this morning I needed to figure out where in the heck I can vote. The St. Louis County website did not tell me, so I had to email about that, luckily a helpful email person was able to figure it out.

I know this post was probably incredibly boring and I'll try to write a more interesting one later.

No comments: