Wednesday, October 22, 2008

so freaking EXCITED

For one we are having chili tonight... I'm going to cook up some macaroni and make a chili mac and I'm so freaking excited about this... I want it to be dinner time already!! Chad makes the best chili and... oh I'm excited!!

For two... Chad went up to GameStop to pick up his new game (Fable 2) and I said check to see if they have a Wii Fit... I've been asking him this same question everytime he goes to GameStop and they never ever have one... so I asked again last night expecting him to come home without it... well he walked in and what was he carrying?!? A WII FIT!! I am SO EXCITED to try it out... I didn't get to last night b/c of the greatest wife I am I let him play his new game that he's been excited about getting for several months when he reserved a copy of it.

So tonight will be chili mac, Wii Fit, Ghost Hunters, and The Island (on MTV) I know I'm excited!!

No comments: