Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Work Sucks

Today has sucked thus far... usually it's my afternoons... but today it's my morning... While I know I've had suckier days in my life it's still annoying when it's Tuesday morning and you just want to go home... geez... I wanted more than ever to just stay in bed today... probably b/c I knew deep deep down it would suck...

For one... I run two applications every morning when I get into work as my daily uploading process... I upload security file tracker and run the stock distibution report... well... SFT I actually use so I would know if it didn't run properly... but the stock distributions... I have no freaking clue about... someone else has to tell me if it doesn't look right... well anyway the last couple of weeks I've noticed it running quicker... but since no one (and multiple groups of people look at this report) told me it looked funny I've been running it the same way... well today I get an email that it hasn't been working properly since 10/6... geez... and it's like please don't stop the report until after it pulls position... umm... I never stop the report, when it's done (and I get notification) it's done... I'm actually so nice to my computer that I don't touch my computer until it's done so it works correctly... GRRRR

For second and most annoying thing... I've been dealing with this person since some transactions have appeared on a report I work (to make sure account's taxability is correct) anywho I emailed this chick to figure out what was going on and she doesn't answer my questions... so I email her back with the questions more plainly spelled out and she still doesn't answer them all... but included 'any other questions please call me at ...' so I email a third time with one additional question and I get a response back in all caps PLEASE CALL ME AT 314-XXX-XXXX. I can't believe I got yelled at in a freaking email!! So I call and the convo lasts a whopping 20 seconds... totally easy to type in a freaking email. I just don't get that why can't you answer me in email form... what did the phone call really add other than now I don't have a paper trail... grr... stupid people annoy me.

No comments: