Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wheel

Near our neighborhood there is this house that has a giant wagon wheel in front of it leaning on a tree. A couple of months ago I drove by and saw that they had placed a sign on the wheel. It took a couple of trips by but I finally was able to read all of the sign... it said something along the lines of

"For Sale, $50"

I couldn't believe it... who would want to buy a wagon wheel for $50?? Maybe it's some super cool wagon wheel that's really old and worth more than $50 and therefore it's a good deal? But how would you know this by this sign? This house it's on a main road... so not many different people would drive by on a day-to-day basis... So I'm not exactly sure they would catch people in the wagon wheel market... It just all seems sorta strange.

Well a couple of days ago I noticed that a new sign was on the wheel, "For Sale, $50 $40"

If my old school wagon is ever missing a wheel it might be worth it.

No comments: