Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy (belated) Birthday Bro


I'm a day late in writing this blog... but I wanted to wish a very happy birthday to my brother, Keith. Keith is a truly awesome person. I am very lucky to be his sister. Keith and I have always been very close... it's so nice to have such an awesome brother.

I dote on him a lot... I'm a very proud sister... I always say Keith would be my "phone a friend" if I was ever on a game show (Chad agrees)... he knows so many weird different facts... He is very intelligent, but doesn't act cocky b/c of it. He is a very different person, with a different kind of style. And I love him.

Keith... I hope that you have (had) a very happy birthday!! You are one cool dude. And like I said earlier, I'm very lucky to be his sister.

1 comment:

Angie said...

OMG that's horrible. I hope it was just an accident, I would die if anyone hurt my puppeh.