Monday, July 13, 2009

Lacking a Creative Title

Three things:

(1) Look at this crazy bug we found in our garage... I'm pretty sure it is dead, since it didn't move for hours... but I've never seen one quite like it... so I thought I'd share.
(2) I made cupcakes... they were yellow with chocolate frosting... they are delicious!! I even made mini-cupcakes... those are the bomb, and if I had more mini muffin pans I would have made more, but I was a inpatient. Oh, also this was the first time that I was able to use these silicon cupcake paper things... they are reusable... it's strange, I'm not exactly sure how to clean them, but they were still pretty neat.
(3) I have developed a cleaning schedule. This way Chad and I can spread out the chores throughout the week instead of all on the weekends. I hope this will help keep us on track. Not to mention it's a list, and one of the best things in life is checking things off a list. I'll try to be honest with how well it works, and if we keep it going... I'll make a post on what we're doing. I put it on the fridge...

No comments: