Tuesday, July 21, 2009

:(

I don't normally write sad posts... and yesterday I did... it was something on my mind and I just had to write it...

Well... I'm sorry to say that this is going to be another sad(ish) post as well.

Today I have felt... off... It happened sometime in the afternoon today and I just can't shake the feeling... the only time I was able to was the (short) time I spent Chad...

I'm just feeling sad and not myself... I do not get this way very often, so it's very strange... I am a very happy person... I can usually be positive when no one else can... but today I've just been sad... and I just cannot figure out why.

I'm hoping that I wake up tomorrow in a better mood, but now my sadness is mixed with guiltiness... I was suppose to go to softball tonight and at the very end of the day I canceled, I just did not want to go... I didn't really want to do anything...

Even tonight I walked around the house with nothing to do... I felt almost lost... I ended up cleaning the kitchen counters and sink (the last two things on the cleaning schedule today)

These words are probably making it seem a lot worse than it actually was... I mean there was a bright side to the day, the time I spent with Chad... he even made one of my favorite meals... grilled cheese and tomato soup... but after he left for work the sadness came back.

Anyway I debated all night to put my feelings into words and as I lay here in bed with Rowdy sleeping at my feet and Bozley under the bed (silly dog could sleep up here but she prefers down there)

Hopefully tomorrow will be a productive guilt free day... I just really don't want to hear crap about not going to softball... and maybe they will actually move me tomorrow... that would be cool

Thank you all for reading my blog and for caring about me!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

It may just be your hormones out of whack. I discovered when I was about 30 that I had PMDD and had been suffering from it for years. I never put 2 and 2 together and I would just feel off and sad right before that time of the month. Cheer up, it will prob go away soon.