Wednesday, July 22, 2009

boo-who

Vent time!!

Have I told you about this guy from work? I've probably made alluded to him in past posts, but now his nickname will be power trip guy (PTG for short)

Well PTG is at the big conference this week with my friend. (the conference I should be at, but moving on...)

She texts me yesterday asking me "Did PTG ever make you cry?"

I responded with no, why?

Friend: "hm, he might have led us to believe that he did"

I respond with no, PTG has never made me cry, when did he say this happened?

She says, when you accidentally sent out that reminder with the wrong time on it... I remember this... what happened was I sent out a Outlook calendar invite and I converted eastern time to central wrong... oops, shit happens... easy fix... was I a bit fluttered by this, yes, was I pissed off at how PTG brought this error to my attention... hell yes... did he make me cry... hell no.

Today I was able to talk to her a little more, and she clarified this event... saying that PTG totally told everyone he made me cry... He said that my eyes welled up and everything.

I am LIVID about this... I did NOT cry (sorry PTG you don't have that effect on me)... he was no where near making me cry... and even if I did cry (or was on the verge of tears) why would you be spreading that around to our co-workers?

1 comment:

Angie said...

What an effing ahole. I fricken hate arrogant people. I hate people who are attitudy and self righteous. My uncle gets this completel tude on at work sometimes. I wanna smack him.