Sunday, August 2, 2009

Firsts

Here's just some silly survey about firsts... I thought it could be fun to fill out. I don't do these kind of things often on the blog, so here's a curveball.

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
- Matt

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
- First real love... yes, actually

4. What was your FIRST job?
- Page at St. Louis County Library

5. What was your FIRST car?
- First ever car was a 86 Oldsmobile Cutless Ceira... first car I ever bought was my Chevy Cobalt

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
- I don't remember, I would tell you but my stupid phone is being stupid

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
- El Chad

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
- Mrs. Edmonds

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
- Orlando, FL with my dad and brother

10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
- Well I count Liz as one of my first best friends, and we still talk

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
- with friends? it could quite possibly been at Liz's

12. Who was the first person you talked to today?
- hubster

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
- My aunt Ruth's I believe

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
- questioned if I was still drunk...

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
- Beach Boys at the VP fair comes to mind

16. FIRST tattoo?
- Stars on my lower back to the side

17. FIRST piercing?
- Ears in third grade

18. FIRST foreign country you went to?
- Czech Republic

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
- Little Mermaid

20. When was your FIRST detention?
- I never got detention I was an angel

22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
- A girl named Caty... she wasn't my favorite person ever

23. If you had one wish, what would it be?
- I thought this survey was about firsts?... And I can't say my wishes out loud otherwise they won't come true

24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
- well it would be cool to speak another language... but some type of dance would be cool too

25. Did you marry the FIRST person to ask for your hand in marriage?
- Yes

26. What was the FIRST sport that you were involved in?
- T-ball but seriously? Track and field

27. What were the FIRST lessons you ever took?
- dance... ballet and tap

28. What is the FIRST thing you do when you get home?
- it's usually between 3 different things... let the d-o-gs out, give Chad a kiss, or pee

29. deleted

30. When was your first kiss 'that you would count'?
- summer before eighth grade (or possibly seventh grade) in Florida

31. In what grade did you feel really confident?
- sometime in high school I became much more comfortable with myself

32. When did you receive your FIRST "F" in school?
- never

33. FIRST important event / activity from which you were cut?
- um, I don't recall

34. When did you first realize that you no longer believed in what you once believed in?
- santa?

35. What is your FIRST memorable family vacation?
- I think I remember all family vacation

36. What would you do over if you could?
- college

37. Besides raising your children and marrying your spouse, what accomplishment are you most proud of?
- right now? Having my current job.

38. What's at the top of your "bucket list"?
- visit all 50 states , skydive

39. Who's the most famous person you've ever met?
- while thinking of this question I'm not sure what famous people I've ever met...
EDIT: I figured out who the most famous person I met... when I worked at Schnucks (the overnight cashier) Murphy Lee came in and bought a lot of stuff... I didn't realize it was him until after he left and the janiters let me know... but that was kinda cool

No comments: