Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hussle and Bussle

I have been super busy lately... and it's not going to calm down anytime soon... I just wanted to touch in with yall... I am leaving on a jet plane this evening... we are headed to Maine (that state really needs a better name...)

Here's my upcoming schedule... and while it might not seem that busy to you... it is so there...

August 12-16 - Maine (I've been heavily debating about writing about this... and of course I will... but it may just be about the awesome outfits I'll wear and less about all the rest)

August 17-21 - Busy week at work... haven't been in all this week, and won't be in the next week either... so busy packing and stuff...

August 22-23 - Christina will supposedly be in town, not sure how much this is going to involve on my part... and frankly don't really want to talk about it

August 24-27 - Flying to San Francisco for a conference... this will be my first time traveling completely alone

August 29 - Miss Abby's first birthday party

Then it calms for awhile before my back-to-back trips to Baltimore and Las Vegas... both work related.

No comments: