Thursday, August 6, 2009

Drag Show

I'm a little late in posting this but last weekend we went out for my co-worker and good friend Carrie. My friend Liz told me about Novak's drag show a couple weeks earlier and I made the recommendation to Carrie... She thought it sounded like a fun idea so that's where we ended up for her birthday. It was a totally cool experience. The drag show was a LOT of entertainment and the bar itself was really neat. I really enjoyed my time... I'll admit I was pretty drunk (haven't been that way in awhile) I think we'll have to go back at some point. Everyone had a blast!!

Onto pictures!! I tried to cut them back since there were so many...

Here we got Carrie to go up on stage and get a shot for her birthday... here she is taking the shot with the drag queens... something I'm sure she never thought she would do...

Then she got to go back on stage for a round on name that 80's song... Carrie was pretty bad, but all in good fun
This was just such a funny picture
Something funny happened that night... This lovely "lady" leaned over when Carrie offered her the dollar and whispered... "Hi Carrie, it's Nathan... from high school" TOO FUNNY!!Here's the line up


Carrie and I
My brother Keith even came out... thought this was a pretty cute picture
Here's a group of us ladies... we got to dance after the drag show... a little bit of everything
Keith's g/f Sarah met up with us later in the night
And my favorite pic... I don't really know why, but LOVE IT!!
I had an awesome time... a very fun different night.

No comments: