Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I swear it disappeared!!

So I decided to buy a cocktail ring for this upcoming trip... So I decided to look on Etsy for a ring. I found this ring from seller dirtroadsouth


I was happy with the color and the gold edging... it fell in line with what I wanted to do with the look... and the price was good so I bought it.

It arrived last week sometime... toward the end of the week and I was happy... I set it on the coffee table (not the most perfect place for a ring, but not the point)

Well a couple of days ago I noticed it wasn't in plain view but with how my week has been I really didn't have the time to deal with it right then, and just figued it was somewhere... well today I'm packing for the trip and what do you know? I can't find it ANYWHERE!! I'm so upset with myself for not putting it in its place right away...

I hope I (or maybe my savior Chad) will be able to find it before we leave tomorrow.

I swear it just disappeared on me... it's hiding with my small red clutch type of purse which I can't find as well...

UPDATE: Chad found it!! I knew he was my savior... it was in a place I had already looked... under the couch... but for some reason I didn't see it (even though if it was a snake it would have bit me!!)

No comments: