Wednesday, November 5, 2008

If you haven't been living under a rock...

You know that last night we elected a new president... Barack Obama.

As you probably can tell from my other posts I am very happy about this... it's very very cool.

I listened to both McCain's and Obama's speeches last night and thought they were both very good. McCain's speech was very good... He was very dignified and he was right Obama's campaign did what he nor any other candidate in history could do... He motivated people who have never voted before to vote... he tapped the unused resource in other elections. And boy did he do it. I'm sad for McCain, he is a true American Hero and there are few who have given their lives to America like McCain has. If he would have won I would have not been upset.

Obama's speech was motivating... he really knows how to public speak and like Chad said last night he has a way of talking that makes you believe him. I'm excited to see where this country is going to go and the changes we can make.

Overall it was quite an election season... and one I'm kinda glad is over... On a side note we voted yesterday for State Senator - District 1. It was Jim Lembke (rep) vs. Joan Barry (dem)... Jim got 43,778 votes and Joan got 43,686 votes. This is a difference of just 92 votes.

Oh... and I did listen to the morning show again... and was annoyed again... stupid people that just don't get it... seriously... stupid... anyway... I don't want to get into that...

Oh... and another annoying thing... people's stupid Facebook statuses... idiots... complete idiots (I get that McCain lost and that's sad for you but you being ignorant isn't going to do shit)

I hope this is my last post of election and politics for awhile...

No comments: