Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Christmas List

Okay... I decided it might be easiest for me to just post my Christmas List. I could include pictures this way... and it will just be easier for me.


Before I give my list... I want to remind people that ANYTHING ON OUR REGISTRIES WE STILL WANT, SO PLEASE LOOK ON THOSE SITES. (Bed, Bath, and Beyond and Target) I re-did our registries deleting anything that has already been bought and stuff we didn't really want... so everything left is important to us still. Some of the items I'm going to list are on those registries... but we don't care if they actually come from the stores. I'll try to make notes. Maybe I'm more detailed this year... but that can't be a bad thing can it?!?

Any questions? Feel free to ask!!



Here are some things that CHAD OR I would be happy with:

Corner Shelf for the hallway - black, it doesn't have to narrow in at the top this one is from Target




Trash can for recycling - This is the one from our registry at BBB, we want silver, foot-step




Microwave - we want silver or red, this one is off our registry at BBB


George Foreman Grill - any one, this one is from Target




Vacuum - we would love to have this Dyson Ball, but we'd settle for something like a Dyson, we want bagless!!






My list:



Shoes - size 9.5 see below, also would like other flats, fun colors or patterns rounded toe and not too goofy


Brown Flats - something like these two, ROUNDED TOE (first and second)







Black Pumps - rounded toe on these, just want simple and cute




Black knee high boots - not pointy toed, I like these





Clothes -



Cardigans - size large (all solid colors) like these from Old Navy, I also really like 3/4 length sleeve... I like crew neck.





Turtle necks - size medium/large (need to be long) (solid colors are nice)
I can't get the pictures to post but like this or that



Sweaters - size medium/large (need to be long) work appropriate, I like big V-neck so I can wear a collared shirt under it. Anything like these from Old Navy. (solid colors or stripes)



Cardinal's Jersey - (woman's) size medium old and new (I would want Molina)






Ram's Jersey - (woman's) size medium like this one





Cute jacket - size large - just a fun jacket I can wear when going out... this one is kinda fun (can't post a pic, sorry)


Skirts - size medium, fun, work appropiate skirts
I really want a black (or I guess brown) pencil skirt
I also like colored and designs

Here are some more tops I like
One - Two - Three - Four - Five
Six - Seven - Eight - Nine - Ten




Trivial Pursuit - Easy Medium Hard





GPS - Like this Garmin





iPod Nano 8GB or 16GB I seriously love all of these colors!!





Shoe Rack - something like this off our BBB registry


Nightstand Lamp - something like the first one, but not that color, skinny and short I REALLY REALLY like the second one







Earring Holder - I love this one from Etsy





Laptop bag - pink, messenger strap like this one





Earrings - dangle, nice quality, fun, colors, I may post some links later


Headbands - soft, flexible, thick, I'll post pictures when I find some


Picture frames - I love all type of picture frames, ones that can be hung, but also cute ones - there are still some on the registry, but others as well


Citrine cocktail Ring- ideally this one from Tiffany, but any kind, size 8



Gift Cards:

Home Depot

Michael's

Hobby Lobby

Snapfish
Target
Bed Bath and Beyond
Macy*s

Subscription to People Magazine

Oh and just for fun this or that Coach purse








I also really want one of these from Letter Your Legacy

1 comment:

clipping path said...

Really Awesome Blog Thanks for Sharing...