Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ah-Chew

I think I posted that I'm prety sure I'm allergic to work. Well, I'm sure that people at work get annoyed with the fact I sneeze all the time. I sneeze all the time... especially in the mornings... Today my nose was going crazy and I probably sneezed like 10 times in a row... the guy across from me looked over at me and said 'poor thing' I know in reality everyone is annoyed... I know I get annoyed at people sometimes for things they can't help... like sneezing... So I do wish I could stop...

One time I heard that sneezing is 1/7th of an orgasm... hmm...

Does anyone know what I can do about my drainy ears? B/c that just gets annoying sometimes...

Speaking of the people who sit across from me... they are in a different department (maybe client statemens? I really haven't the slightest clue) Well... frankly I do not know what they do all day... b/c when I look over there it never seems like they are doing anything... but maybe they think the same thing about me... haha...

Also... they lock their computers all the time... I mean... I know you're suppose to if you leave for an extended time or whatever... but I swear these people lock their computers to walk to the printer... I just go get it... what's the point? I rarely ever lock my computer... even for lunch...

And what I find interestest in the guy directly across from me ('poor thing' saying guy) have a pencil sketch (I think it's pencil) in a matte frame... the sketch is of the Obama family. I find this both strange (not in a bad way!!) and uplifting.

Okay back to work for now... I may be back... I've come prepared with a whole list of topics... I'd be excited if I were you.

No comments: