Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Clueless

Well... I haven't had an actual post in awhile... I made my 101 in 1001 list... and then I made a very informative guide to buying me a Christmas present... but no actual real-life post... hmm... and I thought this writing everyday thing would be easy...

On Monday I thought about writing about our lame weekend... how we didn't do anything real productive... or really much of anything at all... Chad was still feeling sick... and then I started to feel it as well... but I'm fine now, and he's still feeling slightly sick... so who knows what that's about...

I really haven't had much to complain about; okay... actually I probably do; but I haven't been in the mood to complain online...

So here I am... scrambling for things to say... what to say? what to talk about?

I actually have a list I made of topics I could write about, but when I look at the list I'm just not in the mood to write about any of them... I plan to get to all those topics eventually... but not yesterday and not today...

So that leaves me here... with not a whole lot to say...

I can't decide if this week is going by quickly or slowly... sometimes I think I can't believe it's already Wednesday and then other times I think, oh geez, it's only Wednesday

So which is it? Hmm...

I promise the next post (maybe later today??) will be more interesting

No comments: