Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A Saturday in Pictures

I thought I would try this out - but honestly I'm not sure the pictures are all that great. I kept remembering late to take them... But I think I'll try it again sometime. This was just the first pancake in Gilmore Girls speak...

Straightening my hair

All done!

Hanging out with the cats before I leave

Scratching Pretty's ears

Headed over to my mom's house

On the way to pick up Grandma



Breakfast at Bob Evans

Nap time in the car

Bathroom pit stop

hair did, makeup did, dress on, wedding time

Arrive at the ceremony

Waiting for the ceremony - see mom hiding back there?

Program - I love the order of ceremony

Reception time

Draft beer was free so draft beer it was

Dance party

Bed time - Terrible pull out couch for the night

1 comment:

dsdddwddgdd said...

a fun weekend for sure. interesting photo journal