Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fantasy Project Runway All Stars

Project Runway All Stars is starting tonight (October 24th) and of course we are  picking teams again... it's just too much fun NOT to do it.


This season posed a bit of a problem as there are eleven designers... so we decided to do our picks and whoever lost a person first would get the odd man out.

Michelle has been watching PR for a lot longer than me.  I have seen all the seasons on repeat, but binge watching is different than being a dedicated fan from the start, so I do feel like she might have a leg up here... we shall see!

Michelle won rock, paper, scissors again! (geez I've only won one of those...)  She ended up picking Melissa, Jeffrey, Ari, Seth Aaron and Elena. (some of those people were ones I was going to pick next... blasted!)

I ended up with:

Mychael
I liked his urban style on his season... probably not the greatest first pick ever

Korto
I honestly don't remember her from her season, but she did well, and I'm going with a gut feeling haha

Viktor
Also gut feeling here

Irina

She won her season, and honestly did really well (never in the bottom), but she wasn't the most likable person.  I saved her until near the end b/c I knew that Michelle wouldn't pick her right away.

Finally, Christopher
Michelle super doesn't like him, so I knew she wouldn't be picking him.  He did well in his season, so I kinda waited around and picked him last... had to employ some kind of strategy right??


That leaves Daniel left over... so whoever loses a person first will inherit him... seemed like a good way to handle the extra person instead of just leaving him as a wild card out there... and who knows, maybe he will get eliminated first?  Who do you think will win?

No comments: