Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fantasy RR/RW Challenge: Winner

Ok, I'm super behind in posting this... or if I did already post this then I can't for the life me figure out when I did... I guess it just totally slipped my mind since I don't even really remember when it ended... BUT when I went to post about the winner of Project Runway I realized that I hadn't posted about this... whoops!

Going into the final episode there were two teams of boys and two teams of girls left.

We had Frank and Johnny and CT and Wes left... (one Michelle team and one my team)

The winner for the boys ended up being:
CT and WES

My weird non-hatred of Wes really paid off... and I feel like they deserved to win.  This was the very first team I picked... so kudos there (to be fair I actually got to pick first and Michelle's first picked team got second)

Girl wise we had Paula and Emily and Cooke and Cara Maria going into the final episode... both of which were my teams which made it a bit anti-climatic...

The winner for the girls ended up being:
PAULA and EMILY
 They dominated all season long and certainly deserved to win.  My second place team did pretty well too since they were up for elimination so many times...

It was a great season and I can't wait for another one to start... whenever that may be!

No comments: