Monday, October 21, 2013

Baking: Martha Stewart Peanut Butter Cookies

Sunday night of the weekend came and I had another urge to bake something... now that I have most ingredients in the house house now I figure why not bake!!

I'm not sure why I choose Peanut Butter cookies, but I did... haha.  So I went looking for a recipe.  A lot of the recipes I saw you needed baking powder... which I didn't end up having in the house.

I found this recipe that is Martha Stewart's recipe.  I had all the ingredients - which made it the winner winner chicken dinner!

Recipe Notes:  They are pretty good, I maybe would like them a bit more chewy than crispy... not sure if I cooked them too long or something, but they were good.  Next time I should put some sugar on top of them.

I also couldn't find my beater attachments for my hand-held mixer... it was driving me crazy.  I looked in every cabinet in my kitchen multiple times, but finally found them hiding behind some plates... thank goodness since all the wet ingredients were already in the bowl ready to get mixed together.

I ate a couple last night and still have a bunch left over.  I'm even bringing some to my mom's house for dessert tonight.

1 comment:

dsdddwddgdd said...

they were quite yummy! good job..........and, thank you!