Saturday, August 10, 2013

Number 7 - Gone Girl


This book was another suggestion from Susan... and it did not disappoint either.  Before I started reading I didn't really know what it was about but it quickly drew me in.  It's one of those books that keeps you guessing what's going to happen next or who is telling the truth.

It's told in the prospective of a wife and husband in alternating chapters which gives you their different view points of the story while slowly adding in new information.  I really liked style b/c when I would get done with one of their chapters I was drawn into the next.  It was also cool since it is set in Missouri and I'm a hometown/state girl so I love reading all those little additions.  (Emily Giffin's Where we Belong is the same way)

I would recommend this book and so would Quina
Susan... I'm sorry that the book jack may have a Quina hole in it now...

1 comment:

Susan said...

I'm glad you liked it! I also liked the hometown details and it was really a page turner. How'd you feel about the ending?