Wednesday, September 7, 2011

NFL Picks - Week 1

UPDATE:  I have a competitor - Susan has decided to join... anyone else in internet land wanting to jump on board?  I'll give the winner a trophy.

Let's see if I can better my record from last year... no competition this year unless anyone wants to join and make it interesting.

New Orleans Saints vs. Green Bay Packers
Atlanta Falcons vs. Chicago Bears
Cincinnati Bengals vs. Cleveland Browns
Buffalo Bills vs. Kansas City Chiefs
Philadelphia Eagles vs. St. Louis Rams
Detroit Lions vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Tenneessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Baltimore Ravens
Indianapolis Colts vs. Houston Texans
Carolina Panthers vs. Arizona Cardinals
Minnesota Vikings vs. San Diego Chargers
Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers
New York Giants vs. Washington Redskins
Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Jets
New England Patriots vs. Miami Dolphins
Oakland Raiders vs. Denver Broncos

Me
Susan
Both

2 comments:

Susan said...

I will do it with you! I will email you my picks!! Go Rams!

Susan said...

Also I cannot believe you picked against the Colts! Awful!