Thursday, September 29, 2011

Had to Write it Again

Sometimes I feel like I'm repeating myself... and my poor friends and family listening to me complain about the same things over and over... I'm sure they'd rather be doing or hearing about something else.

But here... on this blog... I don't really want to repeat myself, but in this situation I just feel like I have to.  I got really upset and hurt this morning and I need to vent about it.  And it all relates back to his family.

I loved being a part of his family... They really felt like a second family to me.  I wasn't sure I would ever feel that way about another's family, but I did.  They were nice and sweet... took me in... included me and I really felt like they loved me.

Since all of this has gone down I haven't heard a peep from them.  Nothing... and I'm not saying I need to hear that I was right, or that he was wrong... but I would love to hear that we'll miss you.  Or we loved you... or we're sad you'll no longer be part of our family... or something... anything other than the cold shoulder I've gotten.

This has bothered me... but I've put it to the back of my mind... because I'm trying to not think of things that make me overly sad.  But today... today I realized that his brother unfriended me on Facebook... (and only me, stays friends with my cousins, brother and sister).  So, to me, this seems like a harsh move.  It honestly hurts me... a lot.

Some people have argued that his family is just remaining loyal to him... or say that my family hasn't reached out to him... and I get both of those points... however there have been at least 2 people that have reached out to him, and I've gotten a big fat zero... especially when you consider that I'm not the one who brought this on.  I didn't cheat on him... or break up with him unexpectedly for a 'silly' reason. 

I guess it just really hurts me to be cut out of that family so quickly when I thought they loved me.  It's one thing for this all to be happening with him... but it's almost just as hurtful to shunned by them.

It's an awkward place for everyone... I know that... I really really do.  I know this isn't easy on them either... I guess I was just hoping and needing something that I shouldn't have expected to get.  I guess it just makes me feel disposable or something...

No comments: