Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Shoes

All that fake dress shopping makes me want to fake shop for some shoes too...

Let me start here... I don't shop for myself very often... I couldn't tell you the last time I bought myself a clothing item... maybe end of last year sometime... I did buy myself a hat for Jen's Birthday. I'm really not in need of any new shoes, but there are some that I've had my eye on to round out the collection.

For one I would like a pair of gray flats - Like these from Target

I also want a new pair of FitFlops. Probably in black... or brown

I REALLY like the style of these flip flops.

I also like the idea of this style of sandal, although I'm not sure how they would look with my long toes.

Another pair of shoes I would like is a nice pair of slip on sandal type of shoes... like these or these or these or these

Oh to have unlimited money supply!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Love your fake shopping! You should totally get those grey flats from Target. Those are super cute!!

Christina said...

I love the gold braided sandals from Target! You should at least go try them on!