Thursday, March 31, 2011

Opening Day

Today is a special day... today is a day the breeds excitement and hope... today should be deemed a city-wide holiday... for today is Cardinals Opening Day. You may remember that Chad and I were lucky enough to attend last year's opening day.
Sadly we are not in attendance this year - however we've been able to watch. I'm posting this a little late and right now we're winning 3-2 in the bottom of the eighth and Holliday just hit a homer - YAY!!!

Today was my turn to bring food in for our "fat Thursday". I decided to do a ball park theme. I brought hot dogs and nachos with cupcakes that look like baseballs (simply made cupcakes, iced them with cream cheese frosting and added some red lines) It went over REALLY well which made me happy.

So here's a wonder Cardinals season with lots of strikes for the bad guys and runs for the good guys. To a winning season and playoff dreams.

GO CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: